Saturday, March 10, 2007

First bath!

I just finished giving my daughter her first bath by myself (she is 3 ½ weeks)!. A big moment (in my humble opinion) in daddyhood. I’m happy to report that she’s all clean, smells great, and is dressed like a princess! However … it seems that for everything that went well … there was something that went astray as well. My daughter and I made it ¾ of the way through the bath before she started to cry. The final ¼ was heart breaking though. Once I brought her down to see her Mama my wife and I noticed that at some point during the shower she managed to shed a wack load of hair! Did I scrub too hard or does she just take after her father. So the mystery still remains .. we started the bath with hair intact and we finished the bath with a lot less hair and a slightly dry scalp. Grovvydaddy is still learning!

No comments: